Life Update

Wow! where has the time go?

Life has been quite crazy lately. From planning my nephews 6th birthday party to juggling all my personal clients on top of my regular job. I've been saying how much I've been needing a break but someway, somehow another client comes into my life. I'm so grateful for work though. I have two projects that are finishing up and I'm so excited to add professional interior design photos to my website. FINALLY! I can't wait for you guys to see. 

Anyways, about August 15th!

Aurelio and I are heading back to CO to look at some apartments that we have been eyeing. I really hope the first one that we love works out for us but we will see. Pray for us! We are bringing my sister in law and my nephew with us this time! They are so happy and excited to see CO. I know they are going to love it as much as we do. 

If you haven't been following me on IG, go follow now! Check out my social links on the side :)

Oh! and Tori will be back soon to post on our blog too so no worries! Everything is going good. 


here is my baby indy. 


We love you all!

Angelica 


No comments :

Post a Comment