Top 5 Inspirational Quotes



Hi guys! This week I just wanted to share some of my top 5 inspirational quotes with you!  Whether you are anxious about an upcoming test, suffering a bad break up, handling health issues, friend drama, etc, I suggest using quotes to motivate yourself. The few I’m about to share with you are only some of my go-to quotes.  Since I love writing, and words (to me) are the most powerful thing on this planet, it is only right for me to indulge in the inspirational potency of these quotes in my times of need! I usually just pull quotes from books I enjoy, my favorite website ever (pinterest.com) ;), from teachers, parents, friends or any other blogs/websites I can find them! It is easy to inspire and motivate yourself to do anything when you have a helping hand. Here you go!!!


“Live! Live the wonderful life that is in you! Let nothing be lost upon you.  Be always searching for new sensations.  Be afraid of nothing.”
  • Oscar Wilde


“Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.”
  • John Quincy Adams


“In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.”
  • Andrea Dykstra


“The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.”
  • Aristotle


“You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
  • Maya Angelou



Do you guys have any favorite inspirational quotes?

Happy Thursday!! Xo


↣Tori

No comments :

Post a Comment