2017 > 2016

As 2016 comes to an end, I am ready to give you guys more blog posts. I know I haven't been great at posting to my blog but I would seriously love to post more in 2017 and that's exactly what I'm planning on doing. I just want to write more and let you all know all my feelings. I've been super inspired to get things going with this blog. So here are my goals for this year:

Pray more
Post once a week for you guys
Lose 15 lbs LOL
Yoga way more than I did in 2016
Head out to more blogger events
Put down a deposit on a TINY HOME! (blog post coming next week)
Eat way more veggies, preferably spinach! 
Brunch more with my love

Those are my main goals for this new year and I'm pretty excited. Can I also let you guys know that my love and I are currently in Colorado. We spent the New Years cuddled in bed and watching back to back episodes of Superstore on Hulu. I know! but it was the most amazing New Years we have had ever. No loud people around us, no drinking (maybe one mimosa for brunch but that's about it), no firecrackers. Just us. We actually laid in bed and talked about our goals for the New Year. Aurelio gets me so inspired. I love how he's so inspired to get things done for us and himself. 

I can't wait to share more photos from this trip. We actually had a purpose to come out this time but I will let you know all about it on next weeks post. 




Us right after Aurelio stepped over a snowy path over a creek and almost lost his life. (NOT REALLY) As we both heard cracking in the path, he nearly fell into a creek of 6" water. He is fine but it was pretty terrifying knowing that there was an actual creek running underneath all that snow and ice. He is such a risk taker sometimes lol! 

Love you all & HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

Angelica 

2 comments :

  1. Glad you were able to get some time away from the loud folk like myself... Haha... Great stuff... Sending love from the Tenicelas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY WE LOVE YOU GUYS!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!

    ReplyDelete