OFFICE SPACE

Hi loves! It's been a while (as always) I have been super busy with work and something we like to call 'life'. I finally was able to take photos of my office space. For a while, I was working on freelance jobs from my bed so I'm so happy that I get a designated space to be creative. It's super small but I'm also happy that I get to be creative around my husband since he's only a few steps behind me. We typically work on design jobs on the weekends or weeknights so it's pretty awesome to be with each other at these times.

By the way, I'm OFFICIALLY a designer for Laurel & Wolf so if you have any rooms you want me design for you, feel free to click the link and send your information my way >>>
ag interior design + cad







I really wanted my office space to be airy and bright with a pop of color somewhere. I saw this painting my very good friend, Lindsey made, I quickly fell in love with the texture and colors. Every time I saw this painting, I felt so inspired. You can visit Lindsey's blog here! Thank you so much, sis! 

The desk was made at my job and I love it so much. It was exactly what I asked for...simple and clean. My desk chair came from Joss & Main - it's perfect and super comfortable. The desk lamp is from Target's new line of brass and marble collection and it fits the space so well. This lamp also has a charger connection for your iphone! How awesome is that?

I love you guys! 

Angelica 


No comments :

Post a Comment