GIRLS NIGHT IN

Last Friday I held a girls night in over at our house. I just wanted to gather some of my closest high school friends to serve them a special dinner while we shared great memories with one another. The night turned out so amazing. We laughed and laughed until we cried! then we laughed even more. Pretzel burger sliders and rosemary garlic potato wedges were on the menu along with some delicious Jam Jar red wine. I paired the red wine with some ginger ale and mint. It was quite a re-freshener. This was also a surprise birthday dinner for one of my best friends, Miss. Beatriz! I'm so glad she loved everything. We have all been together since elementary so it's always nice to get together one night and just catch up. I love them so much and I want to thank them for coming over and enjoying every second of it. 













No comments :

Post a Comment