A SOMEWHAT HEALTHY COOKIE

Where has this morning gone? I woke up at 6:30 this morning in a panic thinking I was going to be late for work. I am not looking forward to school traffic all over again. I can get to work in less than 40 min but once school starts - it's over. 

This weekend I took my mom and my 5 year old nephew out to Lego Land in Grapevine. We hung out outside in the heat while my nephew enjoyed the water park.  After we got home, he requested an oatmeal cookie from scratch. I have become obsessed with baking from scratch and cooking in general. I whipped up this delicious/semi healthy treat for him. I am super proud of myself since I only got to eat half of one cookie. I started today with no sugar and so far, it's been alright...we will see when I get home and a stack of these cookies are sitting on top of the dining room table. LOL! You can find the recipe here. I just added cranberries to our batch. Super easy!

I added chocolate whip frosting and sprinkles onto Jayden's cookie since he thought it was too healthy for his tasting. Go figure. 

I also invested in a professional camera this weekend. :) Meet my new Canon T5! (see below photos...duh)  I also got another set of lenses for closer photos. I'm so in love. 

Yay to blogging and IG!










Angelica

No comments :

Post a Comment