Gold with a hint of blue


If I ever had the money to design/decor a master bedroom for myself, this would be it. I love being able to mix and match materials in pieces of furniture. I also love acrylic thrown into the mix in any setting. Being an interior designer, our minds are open to any type of decor. I love it! Here is my take on the color gold with a hint of blue. I love these two colors together. This room is elegant and pleasing to the eye. White faux fur is also one of my current faves. Although, this mood board is pretty high end on pricing, a budget can still be met with different options out there. One word, LOVE.

Upholstered Bed // Gold Chest // Faux Fur Bench // Club Chair // Acrylic End Table // Artwork // Table Lamp // Flower Arrangement // Bed Throw Pillows // Gold Throw Pillow // Rug

xoxo 
Angelica 

No comments :

Post a Comment