And the lists go on...


As our semester comes to a close, I reflect on many amazing times I've had while I attended UTA. I really am going to miss school. Aurelio and I have many plans for our future. There are so many options for us and we are incredibly grateful for everyone who has stood behind us 110%. We are oh so very grateful to have our church, best friends and family by our side. Oh, and T-minus 5 weeks until we are back in Colorado again. We didn't even know Colorado was going to happen due to Aurelio's schedule at work but I know this will be the perfect time for us to relax and be calm before anything crazy happens. I could tell you our main goal/dream even if it doesn't come for a long time. We have realized how much we love Colorado so we do plan on making the big move there in the future. I shouldn't even say it's a huge move since it's only 12 hours away. Practically a state away right?! What can we say, we love the snow. Exciting right? The gaming/software industry is just so much better there than it is here in Texas so that's a plus for Aurelio. In the meantime, we will be here in Texas for the next 2 years. :) While we are here, I plan on finishing up remodeling my parent's home and maybe investing in one of our own? Maybe? Who knows. Here are some links that have inspired us lately, including one that really inspires me but not so much Aurelio. It's pretty funny since I feel like everyday I'm trying to convince him that living tiny is the way to go. Obviously, he ain't having it.

Living tiny 

We are so happy we did this!

The best kitchen makeover....ever by my favorite IGrammer...ever @sarahalchmist

Loving the designer of month over at Wayfair

Have you heard? Marimekko for Target :)

More on living tiny + minimal  << can you tell I'm serious? ;)

xoxo 
Angelica 



No comments :

Post a Comment