Just like that...

And just like that - I took 2 months away from blogging. I got hit with writer's block BIG TIME and haven't looked back ever since. There has been so much stuff going on lately. School is insane and God has blessed me with another design job in the works. My mom's kitchen is going great. We already started on her living room space since we are waiting on some stuff for the kitchen in the meantime. So the past week I met an amazing girl named Mckenzie and we share a love for Jesus and interiors. :) We are seriously twins and we have so many road trips planned out together already. We decided to head to Waco, TX and visit the famous Magnolia Market. You guys might have seen Fixer Upper on HGTV and we both LOVE the Gaines family. Joanna's style is amazing. We had no clue that there would be a line into the market until we got there. The line went by pretty quick but here we are thinking this would be a semi quick trip to their store...we were totally wrong! If you are planning to go to visit the market, you should definitely go on a weekday. It was just hilarious to be honest. Visitors from all over were there with no Joanna and Chip in sight but it was a pretty neat experience overall. We drooled over her taste in home decoratives and outdoor gardens + more. "I want her life" came out our mouth like about 40 times walking around. Everyone seemed to be normal about everything except for us lol!


























I love you, Mckenzie! I'm glad we got to meet and I'm so happy and excited for more of our many adventures together!

Here is a sneak peak of my mom's living room :)

LOVE IT! 
XOXO
ANGELICA 

No comments :

Post a Comment